John Rodríguez Siso
Senior advisor / Entertainment
• Degree in management sciences at Universidad Metropolitana – Caracas, Venezuela, with 17 years of professional experience.
• Experience in strategic management of brands marketing.
• Expertise in the development, promotion and growth of brands.
• Specialist in implementing BTL actions for brands and public figures.
• Graduate on integrated brand communications program.
• Specializing in developing integrated plans for brands and public figures communications.
• Developing strategic communication plans for presidential political campaigns.
• Management in Advertising Campaigns, ATL and BTL media for brands, products and services.
• Management associated on budget control and efficiency of investment.
• Founder of KAECO, specializes in the development of entertainment projects.
• Expertise in the management of corporate lobbying and approaches of interest.
• Experience in developing business plans and financial models for investment.
• Expertise in sales presentations and searching capitalist investors.
• Specialist on setting-up Family Entertainment Centers.
• Participation in the annual IAAPA, Entertainment Convention.
• Graduate “FOUNDATIONS 2008“ program. Chicago- Illinois, USA. Pillars of entertainment.
• Specializing in the creation and operation of facilities for the children’s entertainment business.
• Experience in the franchise business.
• Manager, promoter and entrepreneur of family-themed events in Venezuela and Dominican Republic.
• Commercial know-how, participation in business tables of different projects in different industries.